About the Yellowstone Suites Inn
Built in 1904 by W.A. Hall, Yellowstone Suites Bed & Breakfast is a three story stone structure constructed from leftover rock from the Roosevelt Arch and retains two original stain glass windows. Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood off the main highway and next to the Yellowstone River, the house has many large windows that invite you to take in the natural beauty of the mountainous area. After a long day of exploring, relax to the sounds of the river on the covered back porch while gazing at the immaculately landscaped garden featuring numerous lilac bushes, a fire pit and a BBQ. From the balcony, watch the sun set over the majestic Electric Peak and catch a glimpse of the resident deer, elk or bear passing in front of the house towards the river. Perhaps you prefer to end the day in the common area watching your favorite movie or Yellowstone documentary on a 32" flat screen TV. In the winter, a free standing Vermont Castings wood stove provides a warm and cozy refuge from the cold and snow.
A hearty country breakfast will get you energized for your day of exploration and adventure. The most popular and requested entrée is the Cowboy Skillet. A blend of roasted red potatoes, sausage, fresh veggies, topped with tomatoes, artichoke hearts and cheese and served with either warm croissants, raspberry and white chocolate scones or cinnamon rolls. Want an early start to catch a wolf sighting or snag that first trout? Just request a "Breakfast-to-go" and create your personal sack from a variety of oatmeal or cereals, breakfast burrito or sandwich, fresh baked pastries, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, granola bars, juice and fruit cups. Dietary restrictions are easily accommodated with advance notice.
During the winter season (Oct 1 through May 14), an extended continental breakfast is served which includes fresh baked pastries, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, granola, fruit, hot and cold cereal, toast and assorted beverages.
As your host, I hope to make your stay a memorable experience and assist you in exploring the Yellowstone region. I look forward to meeting you. In addition to running the B&B, I also work with special needs kids as a para-educator for the Gardiner School District. And over the last 8 years, I have been involved with coaching basketball, both girls and boys, and both Junior High and High School levels.
In Memory of Dancer
Dancer was my co-host and companion. She took her job very seriously! She greeted every guest at the front door and personally escorted them to their rooms. She loved to swim and play fetch. In May 2010, she was diagnosed with cancer in the jaw bone. She lost her fight in Oct 2011, but I like to believe that when you see a bunny running across the back yard, it's Dancer chasing them!
Co-host "in training"
A few months after I lost Dancer, a little stray kitten found her way to my house. Not being a huge fans of cats, my first inclination was to find her a place (other than mine) to live. But as it turned out, she was a nice addition to my life, I didn't realize how lonely and lost I was without Dancer. Kiwi is very personable and friendly. She is both indoor and outdoor, and does retain her front claws. Her favorite napping spot is the rocking chair on the back porch.Guest Rooms
Rates are per room, based on single or double occupancy. For each additional adult (10 years of age and up) please add $25 per night. For each additional child (under 10 years of age) please add $15 per night. Prices do not include a 7% Montana State Lodging Tax.
Yellowstone Suite (Private Bath)
- Queen bed
- 3rd floor with view of Electric Peak
- Private bath with claw foot tub/shower combo
- Kitchenette with 4 burner Stove top, Microwave, Sink, Refrigerator, Utensils
- In-room Amenities: 26" Flat Screen TV w/Satellite & DVD, Ceiling fan, Window air conditioner, Hair dryer, Coffee maker, Toiletries provided, WiFi in room
- Can accommodate up to 4 people with full size futon (Extra person fees apply)
- Rate: Summer (2013) $170/night , Winter (2013-14) $120/night
Moran Room (Private Bath)
- Queen bed
- 3rd floor with view of cottage garden
- Private oversized bath with tub/shower combo
- In-room Amenities: 26" Flat Screen TV w/Satellite & DVD, Ceiling fan, Window air conditioner, Hair dryer, Mini-Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee maker, Toiletries provided, WiFi in room
- Can accommodate up to 4 people with a queen size air mattress and/or twin rollaway (Extra person fees apply)
- Rate: Summer (2013) $160/night, Winter (2013-14) $110/night
Roosevelt Room (Shared Bath)
- Queen and Twin bed
- 2nd floor with view of Electric Peak
- Shared bath with tub/shower combo
- In-room Amenities: 22" Flat Screen TV w/Satellite & DVD, Ceiling fan, Window air conditioner, Hair dryer, Mini-Refrigerator, Coffee maker, Toiletries provided, WiFi in room
- Accommodates up to 3 people (Extra person fees apply)
- Rate: Summer (2013) $125/night, Winter (2013-14) $90/night
Jackson Room (Shared Bath)
- Queen Bed
- 2nd floor with view of cottage garden
- Shared bath with tub/shower combo
- In-room Amenities: 22" Flat Screen TV w/Satellite & DVD, Ceiling fan, Window air conditioner, Hair dryer, Mini-Refrigerator, Coffee maker, Toiletries provided
- Accommodates up to 2 people, WiFi in room
- Rate: Summer (2013) $120/night, Winter (2013-14) $85/night
Rent multiple rooms by floors or the entire house for large family reunions & vacations. You can now book multiple rooms online through the reservation system. Discount will be applied manually after reservation is confirmed.
- 2nd Floor (Roosevelt & Jackson rooms)
Summer (2013): $230 Winter (2013-14): $165
- 3rd Floor (Suite & Moran rooms)
Summer (2013): $310 Winter (2013-14): $215
- Entire House (All 4 rooms)
Summer (2013): $540 Winter (2013-14): $380
(2 night minimum stay required for entire house)